Skip to main content

Appreciation

 I must say this was way too long for me to go without updating everyone and spreading some type of motivation and inspiration for you Beautiful People.  I want to begin by expressing my sincere gratitude to all those who have supported me.  I am forever grateful that you gave me a chance, heck I am grateful I gave myself a chance.  Often times, procrastination gets in the way.  Then, all the other responsibilities come to surface.  KIDS!!!!!!!  My most precious creations.  


Basically, my mission for today is to express to everyone that we are on the right path when we are not put in a position to betray ourselves.  IF it feels right, then usually it is that.  We should never lose ourself.  Smelling the roses is essential.  Appreciation is imperative for growth.  


Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids Stay in Trend

    The challenges of today.. My kids are my world but let me just say that parenting is no joke!  I am ready to pull out all of my hair.  Especially with the toddler girl, testing my patience is her ultimate goal.  I certainly see myself, all over again.  Now, I see what my Mother was talking about. Sheeeesh! It is important to keep children involved with some kind sport or something.  Or the child will drive you or should I say me, MAD!  This is mainly why I got my babies involved in modeling/branding to keep them busy!  Start them out young!

Marketing and Parent Marketing Strategies for Children and Children's Product Companies P4

  Marketing and Parent Marketing Strategies for Children and Children's Product Companies Parents do not have much time. And if your lifestyle is focused on parents, your content will have to work faster and more effectively to win and retain their attention. This can be accomplished by empathy, fun, teaching, or a thoughtful combination of the three. Create Instagram stories Link your store to a Pinterest account Make friends with famous moms Send cosmetics to Amazon Go to a trade show… in real life Reach out to teachers Have a good looking and organized website  # 1: Create Instagram stories Instagram has over a billion active users and counters, and its focus on visual content is excellent for advertising products. One of the best ways to showcase your child's and children's products with Instagram stories, which will appear at the top of the homepage - prime real estate. Although Instagram news disappears after 24 hours, you can choose to keep the news permanently selec...

How to do Marketing to millennial parents P7

  Marketing and Parenting Strategies  Digital transformation has improved parenting skills. The internet age has also made life much easier for parents who struggle to manage the thousands of tasks they need to complete in one day. Many are learning parenting lessons on you-tube tutorials. Recent research has shown that parents are keenly interested in emerging technological skills such as AI, Smart Home devices, drones, and more. So, if you are a parent marketer, look forward to meeting you online! Although parents are financially secure and often seek out goods and services that meet their needs, they can be a difficult group to identify as well. What I mean is, Some parents work for the first time and some work. Also, moms and dads are known to be very busy and busy all the time. This can get their attention and hold it long enough to make marketing more difficult. Are you frustrated? Don't worry, we have the following tips to help you advertise to parents of young children...